Sunday, August 15, 2010

Seaside Serenity – AKA We Love the Beach!

AnDi Designs has this wonderful new kit called Seaside Serenity. I chose this kit because the mister and I have been going to Lincoln City on the Oregon Coast every year since we met. Aren’t the colors perfect for all your beach photos? And I just love the sparkle and the fish! Make sure to check out the rest of her store while there. I have my eye on quite a few!

AnDiDesigns_SeasideSerenity_preview

There is also a lovely coordinating alpha

- Seaside Alpha | AnDi Designs

I did the layout with pictures of one of our trips – when J1 was just a baby. We started out going in March for the weekend – my boss liked us to take one weekend off in March just to refresh during tax season and prepare for the final push. Later we started going in September for our anniversary. The mister has a friend who owns a house on a lake in Lincoln City and they let us stay there for free – and they are dog friendly so when we had Sitka she could come too. My MIL has a timeshare, also in Lincoln City and coincidentally, usually the same time we are there. This works out wonderfully as she is right on the beach and will also watch the boys so we can go to out to a nice dinner for our anniversary. A lot of times the mister’s sisters also come for the weekend so we get to see them too. Anyway, here is my layout:

AnDi Designs - Seaside Serenity - Page 001

We are right in the middle of Scrapbook School over at DSDI and there are some great tutorials. We had a sort of free-for-all chat the first night where quite a few topics were covered. You can read the transcript here. There are also many other great tutorials so head over and join us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment