Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scrapbook School – you know you want to go!

DSDI is having a fun event in a week called Scrapbook School – you can read more about it here. There will be a bunch of tutorials hosted by the great Pink Ladies and after each there will be a challenge. If you used this fabulous kit called Scrap to School to complete the challenges you can even win prizes! I love prizes and I love this kit. The colors are the best (I am a sucker for anything red) and I love the old fashioned school elements. What fun layouts wait to be made with this one! Anyway, it starts on the 12th (next Thursday) so I’ll post a reminder when it is closer. Hope you’ll join us. And there is a whole slew of new challenges up (including my template challenge) so head to the forum and start earning points towards even more kits!

Scrapbook School Ad

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment