Sunday, July 11, 2010

Simple Pleasures by Scraps by Andrea

This week I got to use the awesome kit from Scraps by Andrea called Simple Pleasures. I love the colors and the mix of elements was just perfect – there was never anything I wanted that wasn’t available – gotta love that in a kit!

SBA_SP_Preview

My first layout was done for the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. Shel Belle Scraps made an awesome template – go check it out! This is my MIL and the boys – just a few weeks after J2 was born.

Scraps by Andrea - Simple Pleasures 300 #1

And I did my 2nd one for the font challenge. It was such a fun font this month. This is J2 working on the mister’s birthday card. it was fun craft day!

Scraps by Andrea - Simple Pleasures 300 #2

Thanks for looking!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment