Thursday, July 22, 2010

Afternoon Delight

I got to use this awesome new kit called Afternoon Delight. It is a collab between Daphadilly Art and Marshmella Designs and it is just fabulous. It is huge too - 121 elements and 25 papers.

DA_AD_DSDI

I ended up doing three layouts and will probably do more! My BIL took this photo of all the grandkids - it was a surprise for Gramma! J2 was so little, he was pretty hungry and distressed to be held by someone besides me.

Afternoon Delight 300 - Page 002

The boys playing in the backyard. I love, love, love that scatter!

Afternoon Delight #1 300 - Page 001

And sweet jammie pics!

DSDI SS 7-14 300 - Page 011

Head over to DSDI and pick up this fab kit! While you are there, join in some of the speed scraps – there is one everyday in July.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment