Friday, May 14, 2010

A new daily download and a blog CT call

Digi Scraps Drive-in is having a May daily download – and it is another must-have! It starts tomorrow (May 15th) and goes for 10 days. The download information will be in the Drive-by Freebies section of the forum so go check it out! It is called Rainbow Connection (I miss Kermit!!) and is by DigiDesigns by Denise (you might head to her blog and see the awesome bundle sale she has on now) and Melly Scraps. Here is a sneak and a couple of layouts I did with it.

MayDDAd

More of J1’s album – I think it will be about 75 pages when done!

Rainbow Connection 300

I couldn’t believe how perfect these colors were for his toys!

Rainbow Connection #2

Also, A+ Designs is having a blog team call – if you like to blog and enable, this is an awesome way to get your hand’s on Mel’s excellent product! Mel is a great designer to “work” for so go apply now – what are you waiting for??

14vinht

And, I posted a quick page over there this morning using this layout so go get it!

KT Wonder of it All QP

Thanks for reading! I’m a bit behind on layouts so look for a bunch of posts soon.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment