Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Flowers are blooming

And Becky Young Designs has a beautiful new kit to match called May Flowers. I love Becky’s designs and this one is no exception. The color scheme is just perfect for spring photos but it also works for anything else as you will see. I love the papers because they have great texture and patterns and I also love all the flowers – such a great variety!

BYD_MayFlowers_FullPreviewStore

There is also a matching cardstock pack which I also used in my layouts. I love paper cardstock and, I guess not surprisingly, I love digital cardstock as well!

BYD_MayFlowers_CardstocksPreviewStore

I did this layout for the speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap this morning. Lori of Scraps ‘N Pieces hosted and gave us great instructions – they were quite challenging. And if you want to do it and get the great participation prize – a cute little mini kit - there is still time. She extended the deadline to midnight MST – so hurry over and get a layout done!

Becky Young Designs - May Flowers 300

And this was done for the recipe challenge – it’s my son and his first friend. See, it works great for these photos too. This was in the baby class we attended weekly. It was fabulous for a new mother to be able to get help from the lady who ran the class – she was a lactation consultant – and the other moms who had babies around the same age. I didn’t form any long term friendships because the hospital was about 25 minutes away but it was still helpful.

May Flowers #2 300

I hope you’ll head to the Stuff to Scrap forum and join in the month-long birthday celebration by doing some challenges and head to the store to take advantage of the month-long sales!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment