Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Day by IvoryKeys Digital Dreams

I had the privilege of working with a brand new designer – IvoryKeys Digital Dreams. The kit is called Spring Day and I love it! As always, I’m crazy about the papers and there are some great flowers and ribbons. The color scheme is fabulous too and I really love the stitches and the glitter swirls. Make sure you check out her blog as well.

IKDD_SpringDay_fullPreview

I did this layout last week for the April Fool’s Day speed scrap. Nicole only gave us one bogus instruction – 10 staples around a circle. It was funny how many people actually liked it and left the staples on their layouts! The string with beads is one of my favorite elements from this kit. This was J1’s first Easter over at Gramma’s. He hadn’t become contrary enough yet to make faces at the camera instead of smiling naturally. Oh I miss those days!

Spring Day (Ivory Keys) - Page 001

I did this for the scraplift challenge. The layouts chosen for this challenge are always so beautiful and this month was no exception. A new month is always so exciting because of all the new challenges posted! This is another layout for J1’s first year book – I am really making progress which is exciting. I’ll have some journaling to do and then I think I’ll be ready to print some more.

Spring Day #2

My next Stuff to Scrap designer is Just For You Digi Scraps and I will be using her kit Darling Dots & Damask.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment