Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Renew by Mad Genius Designs and Daybreak Scraps

I finally got my hands on the fabulous kit Renew by Mad Genius Designs and Daybreak Scraps. I have been eyeing this one for awhile now so I am pleased to have it. Don’t you love it? I love these girly kits but have to struggle coming up with layouts since I have two boys. At least it gave me something to do one of my P52 projects with.

Renew Preview

This was week 9 of my P52 – My Life in Scrap. I am behind and actually skipped week 8 so I could use this kit. But I’ll get caught up eventually! The pictures in this layout were altered using Jane's Lomo technique - from the Killer Threads Challenge over at Digi Scraps Drive In. If you don't know what Lomo is, and honestly I'd be pretty impressed if you did, go check it out because it is really cool. You can see a close up of the before and after on my photos too.

My Life in Scrap P52 Week 9 - Page 010

I did this for a speed scrap over at DSDI. Another page for J1’s book. Can’t wait to finish year one and either start year 2 or do J2’s year one. Just haven’t decided. Do I do both their first years so J2 doesn’t need therapy someday or get J1’s year 2 done and then I will be equally behind on both of them. And honestly, does it matter enough for me to have written an entire paragraph about it? lol Anyway… speed scrap. The next one at DSDI is tonight at 6pm PST. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it to that one since my bff and her mom are coming over for dinner. Taco night! Oh, must pick up some more fat free half and half for cocktails – yummy.

Renew #2  - Page 029

And don’t forget, it is the last week of Mad Genius Designs’ birthday sale and it is another great one. Check it out, a build-your-own grab bag of personal use stuff. I love those kind of sales! And only $4 – that is an can’t-be-missed price. The last one of these I did I got over $27 worth of Chrissy W. templates for $6 – gotta love that!

MGDSquareAd

Make sure to check out Pretty Cozy – I love that kit! You can see my layouts with that kit here. Tomorrow a new kit from Little Red Scraps with a freebie so make sure to come back!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment