Monday, April 5, 2010

A new kit, some more layouts and a sale!

First, Red Genius Enterprises has a fun new kit called Tea Party at Georgia’s for all your tea party pics. It is also great for park pictures, birthday parties, Disney – the possibilities are endless. Check it out - and for a couple more days you can get the cardstock free – you gotta love cardstock!

Tea Party at Georgias

Tea Party CS

There is also commercial use glitter:

tea party glitter

Jewel of Mad Genius Designs is celebrating her birthday month with a sale – I like her style – I am going to start celebrating my birthday for an entire month! Anyway, this first week she is having a 35% off sale – just two more days since I am late posting this but there is still time!

MGDSquareAd

And one of the fabulous kits you can get is called Sleepy Snuggles – isn’t it fab?

MGD_SleepySnuggles_prevDSDI

I did a couple of layouts – this one for J1’s first year album and also for the font challenge at Digi Scraps Drive In. I also used a template from A+ Designs called Love U2 the Moon.

Sleepy Snuggles #2

This is also J1 – sleeping at 2 months and 2 years. It makes me a bit sad to see how much he has grown. I also used an A+ Designs template called Templistic Euphony.

Mad Genius Designs - Sleepy Snuggles screen

Make sure to go check out the sale – there are many lovely kits. I am going back and forth between Renew and My Heart Shines so look for one of those kits soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment