Monday, April 19, 2010

A Mother’s Love - a beautiful new collab kit

By Gettin’ Scrappy with Britt and SAHM Scrapper. I just love this kit! The purples, browns are green are lovely together and, honestly, the kit is just huge! There are 27 papers, 50 embellishments, and a full tag alpha – wow huh? And it is on sale 25% off for the first week so go grab it now!

GSWB_SAHM_A%20Mothers%20Love_FullPreview

In addition, there is a set of 22 brag book pages made with this kit – just perfect for a beautiful and quick Mother’s Day gift. These are also 25% off so don’t delay – Mother’s Day is Sunday May 9th, which will be here before you know it! I think I’m going to do just that – my mom loves books of the boys.

GSWB_SAHM_AML_BBPreview

Also, the designers have freebies on their blogs so make sure to go check it out.

Gettin’ Scrappy with Britt
SAHM Scrapper

Here are my layouts. I did this for the recipe challenge over at Stuff to Scrap. Tammy of Mommy Me Time Scrapper was stretching our skills with 10 papers this month – hard but fun! And, luckily, plenty to chose from in this kit. This is my mom as a tween and maybe mid to late twenties.

Gettin Scrappy with Britt - A Mother's Love 300 - Page 001

I did this for the quote challenge – such a lovely quote and I’m always happy to make a layout with me and my bff. This is a pretty old picture – from the early days of our almost 11 year friendship.

Gettin Scrappy with Britt - A Mother's Love #2 Screen - Page 002

Make sure you pick up this awesome kit right now! I still have a cute kit from Mad Genius Designs to show you and kit from Little Red Scraps later this week – that one will have a freebie! I also posted a freebie quick page on A+ Design’s blog on Friday using her fab new kit Retro Spring – make sure you go pick it up.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment