Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DSDI April Daily Download is Here!!

There is a new daily download kit starting today at Digi Scraps Drive In. The kit is called In Your Eyes – Love and it is by Mad Genius Designs. You only get to see a sneak peek and here it is:

MGD_InYourEyes_love_SPprev

If you are impatient, you can buy the kit right now - it is 40% off! If you are patient you can go to the Drive-By Freebie Forum and pick up day one and then visit daily for the rest.

Also, I did make a layout so that is a bit more of a peek. Another page for J1’s album – I’m getting there!

In Your Eyes - Love

So how it works is you get a little bit of the kit everyday for 10 days – make sure you stop by the forums each day and why don’t you stick around and do some challenges while you are there! I am loving the challenges at DSDI. There is a really fun one called Order Up where you chose menu items – actual food menu items – which translate into secret items that you have to use in your layout. My list is pretty big so I need to start on that one soon. There is also one called Killer Threads where you get a tutorial for a new technique and then make a layout with it. This month was photo manipulation and I’ll post my layout of that tomorrow.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete