Sunday, April 11, 2010

Darling Dots & Damask by Just For You Digi Scraps

I have been eyeing this kit since Michelle released it so I am pleased I got to use it! The kit is called Darling Dots & Damask by Just For You Digi Scraps – check out the preview:

JFYDS_DDD_FullPReview copy

I absolutely love the palette! There are lovely papers and so many great flowers and ribbons, just perfect for all your layouts.

Here is my first layout – done for a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap last week. This is J1 on our last visit to his Great Granny before she passed away. He is named after her son so she had a special liking for him!

Just For You Digi Scraps - Darling Dots and Damask - Page 001

My second one was for the template challenge. Isn’t it a fun template? You can still get in on the fun – head to the Stuff to Scrap forums right now! This was J1’s first Christmas, taking pictures at Gramma’s house. These are his cousins MW and GG.

Darling Dots #2 300 - Page 036

Lots of good things coming up so make sure to follow so you don’t miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment