Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winter Berries - a fabulous new kit by Little Red Scraps

My “assignment” this week was to make some pages with Winter Berries by Little Red Scraps – don’t you just love that kind of job??  This kit rocks! The colors are so great (red has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember) and there are tons of sparkly elements - a favorite of mine lately.  Look at how fabulous it is:

LRS%20WinterBerries%20Preview

Right now Jane, the illustrious designer behind Little Red Scraps, has a freebie add-on for this kit on her blog - head there and pick it up after you buy the kit! She promises another add-on in the Stuff to Scrap newsletter so if you aren't already signed up, get on it - all you have to do is enter your email in the box on the upper right side of the Stuff to Scrap blog.

Here are my layouts. The first one is my boys with the amazing Macy's Santa last Christmas.  Neither of my boys are afraid of Santa which is the best.  I first went to Macy’s with my paper scrapping friends Laura and Paula.  They have this scheme where they hit the store around 4 or 4:30 on a week night and there is literally no wait time!  I don’t know how they discovered this but I am grateful they let me in on the secret.  The photographer always end up taking many, many pictures of my boys because they are so calm and enthralled with Santa and you can buy the whole disk for around $40 which isn’t bad to have all the shots and have the right to print them yourself.

Winter Berries #1

I did the Santa layout for one of the daily challenges we had in the forum this month to celebrate {Inter}National Scrapbook Day - there's only two left so make sure to check them out. All the normal monthly challenges are still there too so go get in on the fun!

Here is my other one – it  is just some silly pictures I took before Christmas last year - mostly because I thought the socks were so cute. I just love the elements and the alpha and check out that snowflake border – it is lovely!

STS Template Challenge Nov

I am going to attempt to post a bunch of layouts again this week.  I need to clear some space on my hard drive.  The darn thing is 150 gig and there is only 13 gig left!  I regularly take off my zipped kits after installing them and backing them up to disk but I guess I need to do the same with my layouts to make room for buying more kits.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment