Sunday, November 22, 2009

Walking in a Wonder Winterland

Isn’t that how the song goes? Well, maybe not quite but the spirit is there nonetheless! Wonder Winterland is the new kit by Red Genius Enterprises that I got to play with this week. Red Genius Enterprises teams up the fabulous Mad Genius Designs with the equally fabulous Little Red Scraps (and I'll have a kit from her in a few days!) – how can you go wrong?? Here is the preview – isn’t it beautiful?? I love all the papers – they are so unique – and the all the sparkles! This kit is perfect for all your snowy layouts and comes with two awesome alphas.


Here is my “snowy” layout. I took this during one of our fairly rare snow falls here in the great Pacific Northwest. J1 was so excited to be out there – for about five minutes anyway! And anyone who knows me knows I wasn’t willing to hang out in the snow! I made this layout for the scraplift challenge over in the Stuff to Scrap forums – scraplifts are hard for me but it helps me stretch!


Just so you don’t limit yourself, this kit works for other layouts as well. Check out the fabulous Christmas cookies (well, there were some Christmas-y cookies in there somewhere) he made. He really had a blast making these cookies and I was only a bit horrified by the huge mess! And of course I really wanted him to make all Christmas cookies but my sister gave me a huge bag of cookie cutters and he saw them so… what are you going to do? This layout was also done for a challenge – the November font challenge. I love the font challenges because they introduce me to new fonts and I just can’t get enough fonts!


Make sure to pick this kit up fast. It is on sale right now 25% off as part of the Holiday/Seasonal Products sale through November 26th!

I really should be in bed – the mister and I are going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert tomorrow afternoon. My MIL is coming to watch the boys so we can go! This is at least the 3rd time, if not the 4th, that we have gone. I generally don’t enjoy going to concerts but they put on such a unique show that it really is great. We have great seats too – row 10 on the floor. That is practically on top of the stage! Even if you don't think you have heard them, you probably have. Check this out and see:

Trans Siberian Orchestra - Carol Of The Bells @ Yahoo! Video

So on that note, off to bed I go!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment