Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A new beautiful called Harvest Home

Janice over at JW-DigiScraps has a new kit called Harvest Home that I got to play with this week. The colors are so beautiful - I love them! The papers are so nice and the elements are great for your Thanksgiving and fall pictures but also for your everyday layouts.



But if you are wanting the kit, I would say definitely get the bundle - it has the full kit shown above plus cardstock, worn cardstock, a full alpha, word art, a Thanksgiving add-on and a Halloween add-on. Such a great deal and the cardstock can't be missed!



My first layout was made with just the full kit. I love the tree and the stitches are so cool!

This is a non-fall/Thanksgiving page made with the full kit plus a piece of the cardstock.

I made this desktop using the cardstock, the Thanksgiving add-on and the word art. If you like it, you can get it free at Janice's blog. There are 3 sizes - 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, and 1440 x 900 which is shown here:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment