Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere...

I got to play with this great, colorful kit from Misty O'Brien Designs this week - check it out in her store here. I love the bright, cheerful colors which are a bit outside my comfort zone! I am usually wearing darker colors and my boys are in, well, boy colors so I liked stretching my creativity with this. I have a few pictures from my bachelorette party that would have been perfect but I decided I didn't want those out for general viewing! I think my favorite part of this kit is the patterned papers - very unique and elegant swirly papers and fun dotted papers.


This is the first layout I made with it. I love tulips and have gone to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, Oregon many times!


This is the second layout I did - the mister and I took his mom to a Mother's Day Tea at the Lavender Tea House in Sherwood, Oregon back when a friend owned it. The scones are to die for!

post signature

1 comment: