Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dogs and Frogs - a new kit from Growing Pains Scrapped

Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit called Dogs and Frogs on her blog. It will be free this week and then you can get it in her stores at Stuff to Scrap and Scrap Mall. I love this kit! It is great for my boys but also works for any dog pictures you have. And don't forget about frog pictures - I know my sister has pictures from when we visited "Frog Lake" a few years ago and she can't be the only one with cute pictures of frogs!

Make sure to head over to her blog starting tomorrow. The release schedule is:

Monday: Papers
Tuesday: Elements
Wednesday: Alpha #1
Thursday: Alpha #2
Friday: Quick Pages

On Friday I will have a quick page made with this layout (I'll have the wordart available too):


I made this layout for the Stuff to Scrap template challenge for this month. It is a great template - if you haven't checked out the challenge and all the great layouts being made with it, click here to join the fun!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment